Saturday, March 23, 2013

S2E2: Dinosaurs on Spaceship

Continuing with simply posting my notes.

- I'm sick of these m-f-ing dinos on this m-f-ing spaceship!!

- SO aggravated with the Doctor being a sex symbol.

- Sick of the Doctor being at people's beck and call.

- WHY does he have to go pick up the fucking Ponds again?

- Since when does he go back and pick up his companions for one-off adventures?  As far as I know, that never happened before Amy and Rory.

- Rory continues to be the only good thing about Doctor Who.

- Why can't Moffat let the Ponds go?

- I do like that the Doctor has a Christmas list.

- Amy is such a fucking idiot.  High-five Nefertiti?  Seriously?

- I almost liked Amy when she said, "yes, yes I am [a queen]."

- Did someone cover the Doctor in chocolate?  Hehehe.

- Why does Amy wear nail colors that are more suited to a 12-year-old?

- This just got very Jurassic Park.

- Since when does Amy actually have a brain?  She acts like she's always been this intelligent.

- Ten was always a braggart.  Eleven is worse.

- I'm actually enjoying this episode.

- Hey!  I know where I've heard those voices before!  They're the guys from That Mitchell and Webb Show!  Mitchell and ... er ... Webb.

- Hmm.  They just got on a dinosaur.  I take it back.

- So the squib just turned into Gollum.

- Maybe Amy will get hit by a bus so Rory can go off with the Doctor.

- I'm really not okay with the Doctor murdering people.

- Hmm.  What's going to happen to the Ponds?

- Why isn't Nefertiti back in Egypt?
  Ah, according to Wikipedia, she simply vanishes from history.  No one knows what happened to her.

- But wait - they steered the spaceship away - but towards what??!  What happened to it?





No comments:

Post a Comment