Saturday, March 23, 2013

S7E4: The Power of Three

Don't worry, we're almost at the end of the "notes-only" posts.  I think the reason I never went back and made these into actual posts is listed down at the bottom of this one ...

So ... I REALLY hate that the Doctor comes by and picks them up every once in a while for an adventure.  It's ridiculous.

Are you my mummy?  JESUS.  Does the man have NO new ideas?

What is wrong with her head?

What the fuck year are we in now?  She's been traveling with him for TEN years, and now another year is gone?

Seriously, why is Moffat so fucking wedded to Amy and Rory?

I hate the amount of references to famous people/events.

They always make her up like a whore.

Angry Doctor is angry.

People are dying.  People don't seem that interested.  Just, "why are they dying?"

I think I really am over Doctor Who.  I don't care.  I'm not angry, I'm not engaged.  I just don't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment