Saturday, March 23, 2013

S7 EP1: Aslyum of the Daleks

So I realized I never came back to write these blogs.  I don't know what some of these notes mean, and I don't have the energy to go back and watch anything with Amy in it.  For now, just deal with my notes, and I'll eventually start writing actual blog posts again.

Daleks coming out of people's heads.
Amy and Rory getting divorced - yay!
She's a crap model - her "slide" down the bannister.  Whoopedeedoo.
I hope Rory runs away with the Doctor.

How much trouble? Out of 10, 11.
"Make them remember you." - Uh, she's not Rose.
Oh good.  Another skirt.
Angry Doctor is back.  Good. We hadn't had enough of that. /sarcasm  Also saying that the Doctor is evil. Great.
What color?
I hate the human Daleks.
Amy is clearly a Dalek.  She said, "EXPLAIN!"
Constant use of hosts for bad things.  Like the shadow thingies.  BORING.
Rory is brilliant - eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs.
Oh noes! Amy is in danger of turning into a monster again!
Those are some pretty flimsy chains that are holding those Daleks.
I do like that  - Doctor who?  They don't remember him.

So here is my theory - if she's a future companion, then what happens is this:

This is the end of her timeline, like River.  Because we know how original Moffat is.

The doctor travels to a different time and meets her before she goes on the Alaska.  She doesn't remember the Doctor because she had already forgotten that she was a Dalek.  And when she wiped their memories, she wiped her own.  So when she starts remembering, she doesn't remember the Doctor.

I'm not sure why the bad episodes that RTD wrote are bad, since I haven't dissected them, but I DO know that they don't make me want to gouge holes in the wall the way that Eleventh Doctor episodes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment